Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great Christmas Gift!




As some of you know, my mom is an amazing artist! She has decided to sell her pencil portraits, and has a new blog with examples and prices, etc. She draws portraits from any photograph, and does a wonderful job! This would make an original and personal Christmas gift, and her prices are VERY reasonable. Go check it out and put your order in soon so she can finish it for Christmas! She can ship to those who are out of state. This sounds like a commercial, but she really is good! Here's the link: http://likenessbylari.blogspot.com/


I will also put a button on my sidebar to link to her blog.

4 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Awesome! Is that little boy Daxton?

Anonymous said...

Em, I am so excited she is doing this. I am thinking about who and what for Christmas. Great idea! She is such a great artist!

Em said...

That is Daxton. My sister Kami dated his uncle and is really close to his family. My mom drew that picture for his grandma.

Captain and First Officer said...

Ah, so sweet! I don't know them personally; I've just read the story on her blog :(