Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Concerts!

The kids had their annual Christmas concert for school, and did an excellent job! I've said it many times, but I love their school and that they sing about Christ and the true meaning of Christmas!
Blake won the poetry contest for 3rd grade, so he got to recite the poem at the program. He did great in front of such a large crowd!

He received a nice shiny medal.


Brynlee was so cute in her red ruffle shirt, but obviously wasn't up for pictures!


Marinne also played well in her orchestra concert last week!
I've been running non stop trying to get Christmas projects and gifts finished.
I really do love this time of year, though!




2 comments:

natalli said...

I miss those things. James' face in the first picture is GREAT!

"Very Nice"-Jacob

Anonymous said...

James face is cute but it always is. You have some good looking kids. Good for them and the things they are doing.