"We are to be:
- Meek and Humble - those who shine as lights in the world have no need to seek the spotlight! The world's spotlights are not only fleeting, but they employ inferior light!
- Patient- not hectic, hurried, pushy.
- Full of Love - not demanding, dominating manipulative, condescending, or harsh.
- Gentle -not coarse.
- Easily Entreated - not unapproachable, inaccessible, and nonlistening.
- Long-suffering - not impatient, disinterested, curt, easily offended.
- Submissive to God - not resistant to the Spirit, counsel, and life's lessons.
- Temperate - not egoistic, eager for attention and recognition.
- Merciful - not judgemental and unforgiving.
- Gracious - not tactless, easily irritated, ungenerous.
- Holy - not worldly."
I think I should post these words somewhere in the house, so I can remember how I should be!