Wednesday, February 18, 2009

slacker

I haven't been good about blogging lately, so I thought I better give an update. Brynlee is 3 months old! She is growing fast and starting to laugh. Is there anything better than a baby
laughing?
I love watching her change and interact with the other kids. We paid our annual visit to the Renaissance Festival on Monday. Mostly we go for the food, and where else can you see images like these?...

Why do parents think it's o.k. to bring children in public with no pants?
Furthermore, why do people think it's o.k. to expose this to the world?


On a much brighter note, my sister in law Adina received U.S. Citizenship! We got to go to the courthouse for the ceremony, and it renewed my gratitude for this great country. We are so blessed!
James and Canaya got to lead the pledge at the front of the room.








5 comments:

Cheryl said...

That tattoo is quite possibly one of the scariest things I have ever seen in my life. Might I get a copy of it so I can email it around and scare others?

Congratulations to Adina!!! I think her time beat Kell's. I wonder if she ever got hers... And she had a parent!!! Still, what a long process.

Rhonda said...

Way to go Adina! That's so awesome!

That tatoo was sort of getting swallowed up. beyond gross. I don't know why people think tattoos EVER look good but that's really stretchin' it. haha

Lydia said...

Brynlee is so cute. It was good to see you the other night. I'mso happy for Adina. It's great to be an American even though some of the decisions people make can gross us out!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you!!! We like going to the festival too but havent gone for a few years. I agree the food is yummy!

Congrats to Adina...I felt bad I missed the party.

natalli said...

ew. i love how you totally made YOUR kids go stand by the raggamuffin so that you could take a picture of her without seeming like a creep.. haha. and i only know because i've used similar strategies to capture such gems.